Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default In Excel, colored text is printing in black. Shaded cells are

Have you unchecked "Draft Quality" just below "Black and White"?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:39:00 -0800, Tu wrote:

I got the same problem. Text only only print in black color and show in
preview black. Tried your suggestion but it still did not work...

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Check these:
1) File | Page Setup; open Sheet tab; look for Print .. Black & White
(middle, left of dialog)
2) File | Print ; open printer properties and see if you have set it to
print in greyscale
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"kskaug1" wrote in message
I have colored text in my Excel spreadsheet, however it will not print in
color. The shaded cells print ok and I'm only printing one spreadsheet on
one tab (not a group of worksheets). Even print preview is in black and
white.