Mr. Bill

My original intent was to get the file to open even though Excel prevents me.
I found a work around by making a copy of the file and changing the file
extension to .mht. After doing so, it should open in your browser when you
try to open it. From there, I saved it as a .txt file which I could then
import into Excel using the text imort wizard. Depending on how much
formatting the original file had, this shoudl work if it was text and minimal.

"Mr. Bill" wrote:

When opening an excel file, I get the error message filename.xls is not a
valid single web file page. The file came from an e-mail from which I am
able to open it. However, after saving the file to My Documents, I cannot
open it. Does anyone know of a conversion or setting
--
Bill Cook