Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Is there an Excel Viewer ONLY = Excel WITHOUT menues+toolbars around ?

There is no such thing. You could create a workbook that hid everything
(menus, command bars, etc) and allowed entry into only certain cells, but
that would still be full blown Excel running, not a "viewer". If you need
the user to input data into the worksheet, the viewer won't do it. You'd
have to use full Excel.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Jeff Korn" wrote in message
Assume I created an excel sheet which I want to offer some users.

Is there an Excel only Viewer which does not load and show the full Excel
software
but only a viewer. This veiwer should allow the user to enter values in
prepared cells
and select drop down values but does not offer all the huge functionality.

Particularly it should hide all the menues and toolbars of Excel.

Is there such a viewer only ?

Jeff