Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Narnimar Narnimar is offline

Default auto creating an idex sheet when adding formatted sheets

Dear Gord Dibben,

Sorry for my wrong statement. I mean the Heading row A1 to J1 and the data
will be in row A2 to J2. Thanks for your help.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

I am confused by your statement "The top row a1 to a10 has cells with heading"

A1:A10 is a one column range, not the top row.

Where exactly are your headings located?

And where exactly is the data located?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 8 Dec 2007 09:20:01 -0800, Narnimar
wrote:

I have a work book that has a no. of sheets fro sheet 2 to n no. no sheets
with similar format. The top row a1 to a10 has cells with heading . I add new
this similar sheets continuously with changing data in b1 to b10. Now can I
make sheet1 as index of those sheets and how to transfer pasting the contents
of b1 to b10 data of every sheet into the row cells of sheet1 automatically
as and when the sheets I add?