Dana DeLouis

I think the following is what he is looking for...
To the left of your formula bar, there is a "name box" and your "insert
function" wizard button (Fx).
When you hit the Fx button to start your wizard, notice that the name box
will change.
It is this that I think you are looking for. In your first If statement,
when you get to the "True" part, use the "name box"
Click the "If" that should be there as the last entry, or select the drop
down arrow for most recently used, or go to the bottom for "more".
Hope this helps! :)

--
Dana DeLouis
Win XP & Office 2003

GG

Hang around.

Maybe someone else can answer this.

I can't.

Gord

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 12:15:03 -0800, "GolfGal" wrote:

I am trying to create a nested formula. When I get to the "If False"
argument, I want to create another formula, then another.

Previous versions of excel allowed you to open another function wizard box
within a function wizard to nest formulas. My 2003 does not. My Q was
is
there any way to do that?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

GG

Not sure what you want to do and what is not happening.

What do you mean by "click to next a formula"?

Do you just want to copy a formula from one cell to the next?

You can do this by clicking on the right-hand bottom corner of the cell
and
dragging it down or across.

Perhaps a couple of examples of your formulas would help.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 10:59:02 -0800, "GolfGal"
wrote:

When I use the 'if' function wizard, only the first formula uses the
wizard.
When I click to next a formula, I have to type it in without the
wizard. Is
there a setting I'm missing? Excel 2003