Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Convert Minutes into Hours and Minutes

And have you checked the answer which that formula gives you, Pranav?
Either 15:12 or 17295:12 (depending on formatting) seem unlikely answers.
Perhaps a further division by 24 may be worth trying? :-)
--
David Biddulph

"Pranav Vaidya" wrote in message
Suppose your data is in cell A1. Now type this formula in cell A2

=A1/60

Then select cell A2 and change the format of this cell to 'Time'.

HTH,
--
Pranav Vaidya
VBA Developer

" wrote:

So if I have a cell with say 43,238 minutes, I would like to convert
into Hours and Minutes.

thanks