Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cisem cisem is offline

Default data=convert text to column

In my office ,my friend opens excel like I write. he doesnt run a macro or
anything. I suppose that it is a feature of excel.

"CLR":

What you are wanting then, will require a Macro, not just a formula or
procedure. The macro would need somewhere to reside, so would have to be in
a Master Workbook that you would open first, then retrieve the CSV file. If
that is the sort of solution you are looking for, post back and someone will
help.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"cisem" wrote:

I can do it like you say but i want it automatically . when i open the
document, it is automaticaly devided to columns.

"Jean-Guy":

Hi,

Have a look at Text to Columns under the DATA menu, if you have any problems
post back!

Regards!
Jean-Guy

"cisem" wrote:

hello,
i have problem about csv format. when i open the document it open like below

121;1454;6555;5423

but I want to devide the column to the columns
(all data is devided to different column)

like this=121|1454|6555|5423|

I can do it manually by using
(veri=metni sütunlara dönüştür)

but I want it automatically