Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RayS RayS is offline

Default when starting excel 2007 i get a preview page

I have the same problem. Vista Ultimate on new machine and only Office 2007.
It happens about 1 in four times. Very inconsistent occurances. But I didn't
always have this issue, it just started a couple of months ago, so I could go
along with the theory of an "upgrade" issue.....just not certain which one.

"ICooper" wrote:

I have also have this problem, new PC and office 2007 on vista. Mine tends to
happen frequently, 3 out of 4 times I would estimate. It's incredibly
annoying especially since I use excel frequently.

If Microsoft know of this issue perhaps they could provide an update on
progress for resolving this or at least some background on the cause of this
problem or at least a probem number so that we can track it.

Any more news on this?