Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default Password Cracker of Excel 2003 spreadsheet

I got this link directly from the link I posted to John McGimpsey's web
page:

http://www.straxx.com/excel/password.html

This is a free add-in, accepting contributions only if you wish to do so.
--
HTH,

RD

"Douggg" wrote in message
Thanks for the replies. However several of the links in the link you
provided to me are invalid.

I was hoping to get a referal to one that someone has used and know works.

Thanks

"FSt1" wrote:

hi
here are 2
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/password.htm
Do a google. you'll find more.

Regards
FSt1

"Douggg" wrote:

A manager where I work is working on budgets for next year. He's

trying to
open the spreadsheet he used 11 months ago, but last year he password
protected the workbook or a sheet and has forgoten the password.

Is there a way to by pass the password in Excel 2003?
Or can someone recomend an Excel 2003 password cracker?

Thanks