Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech[_2_] Jim Rech[_2_] is offline

Default Why Excel 2007 still have the 65536 raw limit?

I just did a File, Open of a long text file and all 270,000 rows came in
fine.

If you are "importing" data into an existing sheet, using the Data commands,
you are limited to the rows in that sheet. And if it in the XLS format that
limit is 65k rows.

--
Jim