Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default Where's the bottom, horizontal scroll bar as in earlier version?

Hi Elizabeth,

Click on the microsoft botton (top left of screen)
Select Excel options (towards bottom right of dialog box)
Select Advanced (left column)
Scroll down right side of dialog box to 'Display options for this workbook'
Check the box for 'Show horizontal scroll bar'

OssieMac

"Elizabeth" wrote:

Hi,
I just upgraded to the excel in Office Home and Student 2007. Where's the
bottom, horizontal scroll bar that allows you to move right to left with your
mouse, without using the arrow keys? I see the vertical tool bar is still
there.

Please Advise,

Elizabeth