Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stephen[_2_] Stephen[_2_] is offline

Default Excel {2007} Named Ranges: Renaming, Deleting etc...

"DemonTraitor" wrote in message
I have a range in a worksheet which I named "Prices" using the "Name
Box" (The box that shows the Cell reference [A1 etc...])

I am trying to select a different range on another Worksheet and call
it "Prices", but whenever I type in the word "Prices", the original
"Prices" range is selected on the other worksheet!

So, my question is - How do you remove the name from a range, so that
the range no longer has a name! I am sure I knew how to do this, but I
cannot for the life of me remember!

I have googled, and used the Help file, but all I get is information
about clearing the contents etc of a range!

This make sense?

Thanks. Demon.

Insert Name Define
Select the name in the list and click Delete.