ken

Tried finding that update on my system but was unable to do so. I usually
update my systems weekly.

"Ken Wright" wrote:

Previously posted by Beth Melton

Reports indicate the issue is caused by Windows XP update Q885250.
Uninstalling it appears to resolve the problem.

Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"ken" wrote in message
I am presently using Windows 2000 and Excel 2003. Whenever I try to save a
file on a networked drive I get an error message indicating the folder is
write protected. I have checked the folder attributes and it is not write
protected.