Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FC FC is offline

Default mouse trouble in excel

Hi, I could think of 2 things so far.
1- Either the workbook or worksheet is protected or
2- You have "Excel Viewer" at work that will not allow you to do nothing but
view and print.
Try toolprotectionunprotect for the first option.
For the second, you'll have to install regular excel, not viewer.

"tatertatum" wrote:

I use excel 2003 at work and when I try to right click on a cell to get the
copy paste menu nothing happens in any cell. I checked it in work and it
works fine as well as in diffrent programs we use. It only fails to work in
excel is there a option that has been disabled?