Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andrew Felsenstein Andrew Felsenstein is offline

Default Using non-default printer on start-up

Is there a way I can set excel to always use a specific printer rather than
the default? This is something I need set on open.

Right now I have to change the default printer before I open excel, and
change it back after I have closed it. If I don't do this, the formating on
my document gets changed on open to use the default printer settings rather
than the printer I need to use instead.

Basically instead of printing to a laser printer, I need to use a dot matrix
for carbonless forms.