Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
gwtechie72 gwtechie72 is offline

Default Writing Search Macros

ok , I am looking through the coding for the FINDNEXT. it states dim
varbookmark as variant. Does this mean the end of the row of data for a
specifice name? Also are there any sites that can help me understand the terms of the coding?

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Look in the vba help index for FINDNEXT. There is a good example.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"gwtechie72" wrote in message
I have tried to submit questions before, and did get much help. I am going
try this another way.

I am a supervise approx 15 to 20 techs, and on a daily basis I get data
emailed to me on a excel spreadsheet. This spreadsheet contains data for
the
whole department ( 150 + techs). I want to design a macro that will only
search for my list of agents along with there stats, and place it on
another
worksheet. Is this possible if so how. I am not familar with VB scripts or
macros. Any sites or tutorials will be helpful.