Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Darrell[_2_] Darrell[_2_] is offline

Default how do I break links to external workbooks en masse?

Ciao Marcelo - This feature does not work with Excel 2007. I have a
spreadsheet provided by a customer sent via email. This worksheet has
numerous links that point to a file that is not on our environment or will
ever be for that matter.

When I open this worksheet, cells with broken formulas that have bad links
all show "VALUE#!", if I break the links using MS's method, all cells have
the word "VALUE#" not the actual value.

Any clue how to get around this?

Thanks
Darrell

"Marcelo" wrote:

thx Gord,

--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"Gord Dibben" escreveu:

Yes, Marcelo

EditLinks

Up pops a list of linked books and several options to deal with them

Gord

On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 12:12:02 -0700, Marcelo
wrote:

thank you Dave, for the feedback, could you please clarify myself about the
menu name in English? is links?