Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Aswcs116 Aswcs116 is offline

Default Excel 2003 not opening files selected....???

When opening an Excel File anywhere on the computer it does not open the info
in the File. I have to go to the "Open" Folder and select the File for it to
correctly open. It just recently started to occure. I've gone tothe XL Start
Folder in the Office 11 Folder and have a blank XL File in it. What could
have occured and how I fix it? It has become increasingly frustrating when
trying to open an Excel File on a Server because I have to first save it to
my Desktop and then open it using the "Open" Folder the same as mentioned
above....