Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
lunarpc lunarpc is offline

Default Can I make Column Chart use percent and show value

Hi,
I need to make the Stacked column chart use % but show the actual value in
the count. I tried the !00% Stacked Column. But as it says, it shows the 2
values as 100% but what I want to show is one value as 100% and the other as
over 100%. Then I want to show the actual value in the column (not as a
percent).

Ie 2 values are 50 and 25. The 50 would be the 100% and inside that column
would be the value 50. The 25 would be stacked on top of the 50 and be at
150% with the value of 25 inside its column.

Is this possible and if so how?

Thanks in advanced for any help!