Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wanna Learn Wanna Learn is offline

Default Moving Columns in a Pivot

Hello I have Excel 2002 - I created a pivot table and on the column section
of the pivot I entered the "Route Code" . I need the columns to be in
descending total order, so I have been moving columns one at a time . My
options are to move to the beginning, move to the right, move to the left
and move to the end. Is there a way that I can move a column more than one
column at a time . expample I want to move column named "FAS four columns
to the left , I have been doing it one column at a time ; that is I
select the column and move to the left once, then I repeat the process.. Is
there a faster way to do this? thanks