Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JMK JMK is offline

Default Advanced Sum or marco needed????

G'Day,

Ive got a problem Ive been working on for about 6 months and need a hand
cause I cant think anymore!

Ive got 7 columns, with about 400 rows of data which increases on a daily
basis. In the first row (A) I have the dates that I have worked and in the
remaining columns I have the type of work that was done, so for example:

A B C D E F
Date Day Night Day Twin Night Twin Turbo Jet
19/01/07 1.0
20/01/07 3.5
21/01/07
9
..
..
..
21/02/07 5

What I need is a formula that will automatically go back and look through
the dates (column A) and pick out all the ones that would be included from
today back by 30 days (so today()-30). Then from that I need it to add all
the times from those days only.

Ive tried SUM, SUMIF, IF and cannot figure it out, maybe too advanced for a
formula. A friend of mine played around with a macro for me, but it does not
update automatically and requires reprogramming for each new row created.

This is the last component in a project Ive been working on for personal use
for about 2 years and Id love to get it over with! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!