Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default TABLE function - not recalculating correctly

Maybe:

ToolsOptionsCalculation tab, Calculation is set to "Automatic except tables"

By "tables" do you mean tables like in DataTables?

Otherwise, check this list:

http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0024.html

especially "corrupted dependency tree"

--