Basil

Default Hard bar (or maybe other) graph

Hiya,

I'm having real difficulty trying to plot a graph, so was hoping you could
help:

I am looking at a coach trip that has 4 stops (it ges in both directions) -
people get on and off at any stop.
Of the trips made, I have derived the percentage utilisation by leg:
(In the following table I have shown the start point down the column - I
have also only shown the one direction (bottom left triangle would show other
direction):

Start Stop
Centre Car Park LGW
LHR
Centre 1% 12%
22%
Car Park 3%
36%
LGW
26%
LHR

I can re-arrange this to make a more suitable data source.

Anyway, the graph I want would have % used on the Y axis, and the 4 points
along the x-axis. It would have bars going across the page from point to
point representing the journey made. Each bar would have varying thickness
dependant on the % use. I'll try and draw it:

%|

_____________________
| |

| _____________________|____________________|
| |

| |

| |

|_________________|_______________________________ __________|

Centre CarPark LGW
LHR

Now that is a cr*p drawing... but I hope you get what I mean (I would want a
gap between each bar too).

Anyone have any idea?
If you don't think it can be done, please let me know so that I can give up.

Thanks loads,

Basil