Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Roberta J Smith Roberta J Smith is offline

Default how to get a percentage total in excel chart

I am making a sheet on my real estate sales. I want to take the amount in
column 5 (sold price) and have my commission amount show up in column 8. the
formula is example $179900 x 62% - 6.2% = my commission. How do I do this
and what box do I do it in. I want each row to have its own total and at
bottom of page have a sum total. I do not what a ruynning total in column 8.
I am so new at this I am totally lost. I bought Microsoft 2007 Pro so I
want to use it. thanks for help!!