Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Conditional formatting of cell

I have this problem occasionaly. The problem is that my video card isn't
fast enough.

Here's some advice from Dave Peterson in an old post:

"Dave Peterson"
There's an acceleration setting under:
control panel|Display|Settings Tab|Advanced button|troubleshoot tab

Maybe you could try a few adjustments.

"T. Valko" wrote:

I have a similar problem but in reverse order. The problem is my video
card
isn't up to the task!

Sometimes when I apply formatting it doesn't display properly. When I
scroll
out of that area and then scroll back the formatting displays properly.
It
has something to do with the refresh rate of the video. Specing out the
video wasn't a big priority when I bought this machine. Now I know
better.

Biff

I haven't had this problem lately so I haven't had a reason to try Dave's
suggestion.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"AJK" wrote in message
I have a workbook created in previous version of Excel. I have numerous
conditional formating in the spreadsheet that change all the cells in a
row
when a particular cell in that row contains specific information. Now
only
the single cell I enter the information into changes formatting (not the
entire row that should change) until I scroll away from that section of
the
spreadsheet. Then when I return the cells are changed. I am guessing this
is
something in Excel setup but i can't find it. Thanks for the help.