Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
newbie newbie is offline

Default Filled cells dont appear as filled

Neither changing the accessibility option or the ALT + Left shift + print
screen worked for me. The data appeared the last time that I opened these
document. It appears in the formula box at the top of the page, but it
doesn't appear in the cell on my monitor.

Also, only the data in some cells doesn't appear - I can see data in other
cells. Does anyone have a clue what has caused this and more importantly how
I can get all of my data to appear?
--
Newbie

"SMILLS" wrote:

Pressed Alt + Left shift + Print screen and that worked.
Thanks for the help

"SMILLS" wrote:

How do I get my cells to show up as filled on my monitor? The cells are
filled yellow and if you preview the page they are filled and if you print
they are filled but they dont show as filled otherwise. What to do?