Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I convert Excel file into an Outlook file

Excel file is one of the file type options Pete and works fine as long as each
field is in its own column with a title.

I do it quite often to import new distribution lists to Contacts.

Gord

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:47:23 -0700, Pete_UK wrote:

I've never tried doing it (i.e. I'm guessing !! <bg), but you might
like to try saving the Excel file as a .csv file, and then import that
into Outlook.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Oct 16, 11:36 pm, Coverton
wrote:
I am trying to import an excel file into Outlook. When I go through the
import function it is putting each column into one contact but not all of
that contacts information. So, I will have a list of contacts with just the
company name. Is there something else I have to do to the Excel file before
importing?