Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KO KO is offline

Default Pivot Table Field

Roger - did you get my email? Thanks for any help!

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi

If you want to mail me a copy of the file, I will be happy to see if I can
resolve the problem.
to mail direct
roger at technology4u dot co dot uk
Do the obvious with the at and dots.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"KO" wrote in message
I haven't changed the data range in all the time I've worked with this
file.
Crazy thing is, if I uncheck a certain month, the month I am missing
(which
happens to be Feb 07) shows up. If I check "all" Feb 07 disappears. I'm
just
stumped and have tried everything I can think of! Thanks in advance for
any
other suggestions.

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

Does the source data range include all the rows? Perhaps the missing
month is at the bottom of the source data range, and not included in the
pivot table source.

KO wrote:
I have been working with a certain pivot table and data base monthly
for a
couple years. One of my fields is "month" and all of a sudden one of
the
months I have selected in my database is not showing up. It has shown
up all
other months. Any suggestions?

--
Debra Dalgleish