Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Old Keith Old Keith is offline

Default Adding Tags to file names

Chip, I'm adding tags TO a filename, Not IN a filename.
In Documents,Organize, provision is made to add Tags and other stuff that
appear in the details pane to provide more info than is in the filename. I'm
not sure if it's a new feature, as Gord suggested, but it's sure-as-hell
there !!

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Chip

I thought it might be a new feature introduced with 2007 version so I didn't
ask, but was tempted.

Gord

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:36:10 -0500, "Chip Pearson" wrote:

What exactly do you mean by "tags" in file name?