Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tired of Setbacks Tired of Setbacks is offline

Default Creating a template with excel

I created a logo by drawing it in excel (using a lot of lines). I figured
that if I made it a template, it would be a lot easier to use.
--
swpbbrcs

"JLatham" wrote:

I suspect you may mean something other than 'template' when I see "drawing"
and then it is used with "apply it to my webpage". Explain a little more
please. What exactly do you want to do with the file at your website?

"Tired of Setbacks" wrote:

I have a drawing I did in excel and I would like to make it a template. How
do I do this so I can apply it to my webpage?
--
swpbbrcs