Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Karr West Karr West is offline

Default Office End-User License Agreement

I am having the exact same problem. I emailed MS nefore I bought a new PC
with Vista and gave them the license number of an new copy of Office 2003 I
had and was told it was perfectly compatible. This really gets to be a pain.
I have reloaded, etc.

Dom" wrote:

Having loaded MS Office on my Windows Vista machine, every time I open any of
the Office apps I'm asked to accept or decline the end-user license
agreement. I am logged in as the system administrator but this doesn't help.
I've also tried reinstalling the software. i'm now thinking it could be an
incompatibility with Vista itself. Any further suggestions?

Rgds