Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KeK23 KeK23 is offline

Default LOOKUP FORMULA

The dates are in ROCKY POINT REVENUE column B and the weights of material are
in ROCKY POINT REVENUE column I. Also where the material comes from is in
ROCKY POINT REVENUE column J (18 different possible locations). I am trying
to sum the weights of material in REPORTS C4:C21 by suppier on a seperate
worksheet (REPORTS) for those materials that are delivered between the 1st of
the month and the 15th of the month so I can invoice customers mid month. I
hope this explains a little better.

"RagDyer" wrote:

What are you trying to calculate?

Are the dates in Column I?
Are you trying to *count* the ones that meet your criteria?
Are there values in adjoining columns that should enter into the
calculations?

Need more info!

RD

"KeK23" wrote in message
This is my formula, it is returning a #VALUE error. I am trying to
calculate
information in colum I if it falls between the first of the month and 15th
of
the month.

=LOOKUP("'ROCKY POINT REVENUE'!1/10/2007:15/10/2007",'ROCKY POINT
REVENUE'!I42:I1234)

Can anyone help????