Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default #Value! Keeps appearing

Maybe you are entering an Array formula.

Use CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER rather than just ENTER

If you do it right, Excel will enclose your formula in brackets { formula }

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 5 Oct 2007 16:58:00 -0700, RFTKaiser
wrote:

I have created a SUMIF formula that appears to be correct, but continues to
return a "#Value!" in the field I have created the formula. If I look at the
area where the different pieces are filled in the correct answer is appearing
there, but the "#Value!" still is all I see in the field on my Excel
spreadsheet.

I went online to look for help there and I am already incorporating their
suggestions. I am looking to see if there is anyone out there that can
possibly look at the formula I have to provide some suggestions.

Thank you!