Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rob Poretti Rob Poretti is offline

Default Change Font/formatting for EXCEL Drop-Down List selector...

Thanks for the link to that site... some interesting tutorials there...
however that tutorial does not work in Exel 2007. After trying the concept
in my sheet, and then trying to build the sheet exactly as described, I
finally gave in and downloaded the one provided by the author... it doesn't
work.

When I double click, it simples switches to data entry mode, instead of
launching the combo-box. There must be some differences between who double
click event is used in 2007?

Other ideas?

By the way.. .thanks guys for responding to my post... I really do
appreciate it...

Rob