Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Change Font/formatting for EXCEL Drop-Down List selector...

I don't think you can change this.

Rob Poretti wrote:

I've spent the better part of a day searching for some information on how to
change the font/formatting used in drawing the menu-sector of the Drop-Down
(list) combo box generated by the Data Validation tool in Excel.

The target cell can be formatted - obviously thats pretty simple. But the
content in the menu not so easily. The problem is that I need to use the
font Winding2 and rather than showing the Winding icon, I get the ASCII
equivalent like: £, ¢, ˜˜˜or „¢

Is there some way of doing this without building it with VB?

--
Rob Poretti

--

Dave Peterson