Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RUSH2CROCHET RUSH2CROCHET is offline

Default Repeat cell data for specific condition

Hello:

I'm certain that this has probably been covered (in one form, or another),
but am under short time constraints, and really can't search (please
excuse....)

I have a table in which I track customer orders.

Column B=Account Code
Column I=Customer Reference #
Column X=Purchase Order #

For a specific account code (D1EFM), the Column X should reflect exactly
what column I states on the same row. I believe that it would be something
like:
if B:B="D1EFM",return value of column I, else leave it blank.

I am unsure of the correct syntax, however, and would appreciate all help!

TIA,
Sandi