Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Tim Tim is offline

Default Where to find Product Key?(preinstalled)

I am from India and have recently bought a new HP dv 2041tu notebook with pre
installed MS Office 2007 programmes.It keeps asking for the product key and
having exceeded 25 times I am unable to work on these programmes.
I am to understand from the dealer these are trial programmes and have to
bought subsequently. Havig paid INR equivalent to US $1200/- for the laptop;
why should we again spend money on the software.--
Thanks & Best Regards,
Tim.

"Boswell" wrote:

I have Excel, (Word, OTLK), preinstalled, (on a SYSTEM ECVHNGE unit), where
to find Product Key?
--
Boswell