Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
C.C. C.C. is offline

Default Multiply by a rate depending on the value

I need a formula that will multiply the value by one of four interest rates,
depending on the size of the value. In other words, if the value is under
$100,000, muliply by rate A. If the value is over $100,000 muliply by rate B.
If over $150,000 muliply by rate C. And if over $200,000 muliply by rate D.
And the value I'm speaking of is the Sum of A and B.

A1+B1=C1 Depending on the value in C1, I need it muliplied by the
appropriate rate as explained above. I appreciate any help you can offer me.
--
Thank You,
C.C.