Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RyGuy RyGuy is offline

Default Copying Filtered Data in Excel 2007

I haven't used '07, but in '03, you just hit Ctrl+C and then right-click and
do click Paste Special, Values. You could also try Ctrl+G, Special, Visible
Cells Only, Ok, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V. I would think some of these features got
carried over to '07.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Ryan--

"Chgofan" wrote:

Help - I just upgraded to Office 2007. For some reason, when I filter data in
one of my worksheets and try to copy the filtered data into a new
spreadsheet, all teh rows in between my filtered data are copied to my new
spreadsheet as well and not just my filtered data. I never had this problem
in 2003. Any suggestions?

Thanks