Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Adding only vertical error bars to a single data point in a series

Chris,
I could not follow you URL since you abbreviated it - why not cut and paste?
This one is specific to XL2007
http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/he...074621033.aspx
I simply make the chart with both vertical and horizontal error bars then
deleted the horizontal
best wises
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Chris Wagner, Northern Michigan Univ."
soft.com wrote in message

I need to add only vertical error bars to a single data point in a series
on
a scatter chart in Excel 2007.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...x#AddErrorBars is worded in a way
that
sounds like it is possible to do that in Excel 2007 yet I don't appear to
have the option in the properties for a particular data point or be able
specify only vertical error bars instead of both (horizontal and vertical)
or
none.

How can I add only vertical error bars to a single data point in a series
in
Excel 2007?

Thanks,

Chris