Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
beckster beckster is offline

Default Help with adding a worksheet

Nevermind! I got it!

Thanks!

"beckster" wrote:

Thanks! Now what about the Student Summary Sheet?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Make a copy of Subject3 sheet by right-click and "Move or Copy" and checkmark
"Create a copy".

Rename to Subject4

Switch to Class Summary sheet and copy D3:D29 over to E3:E29

Change E3 to Subject4

Change E4 to =Subject4!B4

Copy that down to E29

Use the Format Painter to format the cells to same as others.

Gord

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:40:06 -0700, beckster
wrote:

I downloaded it from the MS Template Gallery. URL is
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...947581033.aspx

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Is it a home-made Template or one of the downloads from the MS Template Gallery?

If a download, which one......provide URL please.

If home-made, just InsertWorksheet then copy and paste speciallinks to the new
sheet.

Re-save as a Template.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:18:03 -0700, beckster
wrote:

I am a teacher and I am using an Excel template for my gradebook. However,
there are only three subjects in the template and I need four. Each
worksheet is linked to a summary page and a student report page. I want to
add a fourth sheet, but want it to be linked to the summary and student
report pages. Can someone help?