Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Franz Verga Franz Verga is offline

Default EOMONTH problem File error: data may have been lost

Nel ups.com,
ha scritto:
I have a file that was created in 2003 that I have been using for over
a year and been using in 2007 for several months. Earlier this week I
added a new sheet that used the EOMONTH function. When I saved and
reopened the file I get "File error: data may have been lost" and all
the cells that have the EOMONTH function are replaced with =#N/A, not
even a formula in those cells. Is there a way to get the formula
back? Anyone else have this problem?

Hi,

I think you have to load the Analysis Toolpak.

From menu Tools, Add-ins, select Analysis Toolpak and also Analysis Toolpak
VBA.

--
(I'm not sure of names of menus, options and commands, because
translating from the Italian version of Excel...)

Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy