Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Creating a Combo Box

In XL there are 2 types of combo boxes. On comes from the Control ToolBox
(the kind you have right now). To do what you want you need to look at the
properties and the way that you attach code is different. What you want is a
combo box from the Forms Toolbar. That will work in accordance with your
instructions...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Jamie" wrote:

I've followed a tutorial in creating a Combo Box, however when I went to
populate my combo box I have a problem. When I right-click on the combo box
and choose Format Control there isn't a "Control Tab." Any suggestions why?

I am currently working with Microsoft Office 2000 Professional.