Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bruce Sinclair Bruce Sinclair is offline

Default My files are opening as read only but I'm not tagging them. He

In article , ?B?VHJhY3k=?= wrote:
Thank you!

Pleased to help. The conection isn't obvious ... until you've been there and
seen it for yourself. :)

"Bruce Sinclair" wrote:

In article ,

?B?VHJhY3k=?= wrote:
I sent it again. He saved the file first. Got out of the email program,
opened windows explorer and accessed the file that way. It still was read
only. I've sent the same file to a few other people and everything is fine.

It seems to just be happening with this particular computer.

You get read only sometimes if there is a disk space problem. Could be
either email quota or a network drive quota problem. Are they having other
mysterious difficulties as well ? :)