Gord Dibben

Ken

If the data sorts and filters properly using Excel 2002 and I am assuming, the
same workbook, on other machines, what then???

If not the same workbook, ignore this and let OP trawl.

Gord

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 23:32:31 -0000, "Ken Wright"
wrote:

LOL - a) I beg to differ, and b) Trust me, I will. Have fun.

I will throw you one bone though - just because you hit Format / Cells and
it says numeric, it doesn't really mean it is, but I'll leave you to trawl
the archives and try and find out why.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"dsbiloxi" wrote in message
thanks Ken but I know this and yes, they are all numeric, I am not an

idot,
please find something else to do other than anwering my posts,

"Ken Wright" wrote:

If you use autofilter and it shows you more than one 400 then they are
different. Could be leading or trailing spaces, text vs numeric etc,

but
they are different. Check the values carefully.