Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ab3d4u[_5_] ab3d4u[_5_] is offline

Default Count Occurance

I have 5 departments each with at least 35 employees. Some of the
employees are listed in more than one dept based on % of their time. I
have an annual salary spreadsheet with all their names. A task is given
to me where I have to identify a) employees listed in multiple dept b)
total compensation for these employees listed more than one. The idea
behind this is to stream line payroll. Depts pay scale is different. In
a survey where they would prefere to work all chose based on high pay.
Any help on this is very much appreciated.

--
ab3d4u