dsbiloxi

Default Sorting and filtering

I am using Excel 2000 (9.0 6926-SP-3) and I am having problems with filtering
and sorting. Neither function is working with all the selected cells. On more
than one occassion, I have had to sent a spreadsheet to a co-worker and the
functions operate correctly. These are simple basic functions for excel and
there should be no excuse for these not to operate as designed. But what
really is indicative of the monopoly abuse exercised by Microsoft, is that we
users should have to pay in order to get support for such basic functions.
This is like buying a new car and having to pay for the 4th tire.