Gord Dibben

jimmie

Macros are saved with a workbook or in Personal.xls or in a *.xla add-in if
one was created.

First you have to find where the macros are located then you can export either
the files or go with the other answers you received about copying the code.

Personal.xls should reside in the XLSTART folder which by default in Excel
2003 would be at.......

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART

If in workbooks, those macros will stay with the workbooks.

If in an add-in*.XLA), find out which and export that also.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:47:08 -0800, "jimmiebrown"
wrote:

We had an employee leave our company that has excel macros on her computer.
Is there a way to somehow export thos macros and import on a different
computer?