Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Too Many Headings, Values for Chart Feature To Handle???

Are the headings in separate cells, which you have to select using
CTRL+Click? In that case you need to arrange the data so that everything is
in contiguous ranges.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Dave" wrote in message
I'm having problems setting up a chart with the following headings (see
below). The Chart Wizard will only let me select so many headings (&
values). If I CTRL - click one heading too many, the list field window
clears
and shows the last cell selected. Any ideas what's happening here?

Column Headings:
Aerosol, Art, Batch, Bulk, Dykem, Mark-Tex ,Outsource, Quality, R&D,
Receiving, Scrubs, Shipping, WHC

Colimn Subheadings: DEV, NCP

Row Headings:
BATCHING