Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default if then statements

Rhonda,

but now the other problem that I need is if the cell (e9) above my cell
(e10)
should this be =IF(e10<=e9)THEN"0" or bracket use

If a formula refers to the cell that is holding the formula you will get a
Circukar Reference Error

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"Rhonda" wrote in message
I haven't used in forever and now need... I have cells formatted custome
as
0;-0;;@ so that if there is a 0 it won't show and become visually in the
way,
but now the other problem that I need is if the cell (e9) above my cell
(e10)
is equal to or lesser than the formula should put a 0 in the cell and
therefore nothing will show.

should this be =IF(e10<=e9)THEN"0" or bracket use...really need the help.